Integrating Perl into PHP

prasath_linux

Feb 26, 2009, 1:30:47 AM2/26/09
to The Perl 5.8.9 delta project
Hi,

Is there any possibility integrating Perl into PHP.

Tell me the steps to integrate. Tell me some good website for this
steps.

Thanks

Paul Fenwick

Feb 26, 2009, 1:44:51 AM2/26/09
to perl58...@googlegroups.com, prasa...@gmail.com
G'day Prasath,

prasath_linux wrote:

Schwern wrote:

> I'm not sure what lead you to think this was a Perl help list, it's about as
> far from it as you can get and still have "perl" in the name. You should go
> to http://learn.perl.org to find the help you need.

Schwern is quite right that this isn't a general Perl help list, it's
specifically a list for volunteers who helped write the release notes for
5.8.9, and whom soon may be helping with release notes for 5.10.1 (although
they don't know that yet.) ;)

If you are looking for help, then I can highly recommend
PerlMonks<http://perlmonks.org/> for Perl related assistance, and
StackOverflow<http://stackoverflow.com> for general programming.

Having said all that, there *is* a PHP::Interpreter module for Perl, but I'm
not sure of its current state. Your mileage may very:

http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?PHP::Interpreter

Cheerio,

Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <p...@perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/
Director of Training | Ph: +61 3 9354 6001

Reini Urban

Feb 26, 2009, 6:47:48 PM2/26/09
to perl58...@googlegroups.com, prasath_linux
2009/2/26 prasath_linux <prasa...@gmail.com>:

>      Is there any possibility integrating Perl into PHP.
>
> Tell me the steps to integrate.  Tell me some good website for this
> steps.

Completely wrong list. You have to ask in a php forum.

The easiest is to use backticks: $result = `perl script.pl`;

--
Reini Urban