Error in different perl scipt file - Getting output in a single .pl file not in other .pl files

prasath_linux

Feb 20, 2009, 6:28:45 AM2/20/09
to The Perl 5.8.9 delta project, pra...@sanatdata.net
Dear Friends,

I am beginner & i am new in perl scripting language, currently i
using perl 5.8.8 version. I installed DBI module through CPAN to
connect different database. Yes i got output by connecting to the
database.

My problem is :

My first perl script filename is : first.pl
My second perl script filename is : second.pl

* When i run my first perl script file ( first.pl ) it running
and i got the output.
* But when i used to run my second perl script file
( second.pl ) its not running & i didn't get the output. Its showing
"Internet Server Error" in the browser.

This is my error in the browser:

"Internet Server Error"

unable to complete your request.

Will you please tell how to solve this error.

R. Prasath

Michael G Schwern

Feb 20, 2009, 5:16:19 PM2/20/09
to perl58...@googlegroups.com, pra...@sanatdata.net
I'm not sure what lead you to think this was a Perl help list, it's about as
far from it as you can get and still have "perl" in the name. You should go
to http://learn.perl.org to find the help you need.

--
I do have a cause though. It's obscenity. I'm for it.
- Tom Lehrer