Strawberry Perl 5.22.0.1 released

1 view

kmx

Jun 4, 2015, 4:30:02 AM6/4/15
to Win32 Perl mailing list
Strawberry Perl 5.22.0.1 is available at http://strawberryperl.com

More details in Release Notes:
http://strawberryperl.com/release-notes/5.22.0.1-32bit.html
http://strawberryperl.com/release-notes/5.22.0.1-64bit.html

IMPORTANT: considering a good track record of perl core "zero" releases the
5.22.0 is a recommended download from now (in the past we used to recommend waiting for "point-one" release).

I would also like to thank our sponsor Enlightened Perl Organisation for resources provided to our project.

--
kmx

Ricardo Signes

Jun 5, 2015, 5:30:02 PM6/5/15
to kmx, Win32 Perl mailing list
* kmx <k...@atlas.cz> [2015-06-04T04:18:21]
> IMPORTANT: considering a good track record of perl core "zero" releases the
> 5.22.0 is a recommended download from now (in the past we used to recommend
> waiting for "point-one" release).

\o/ thanks, what a nice vote of confidence :)

--
rjbs
signature.asc