Strawberry Perl 5.22.1.1 released

kmx

Dec 18, 2015, 6:15:02 AM12/18/15
to Win32 Perl mailing list
Strawberry Perl 5.22.1.1 is available at http://strawberryperl.com

More details in Release Notes:
http://strawberryperl.com/release-notes/5.22.1.1-32bit.html
http://strawberryperl.com/release-notes/5.22.1.1-64bit.html

I would also like to thank our sponsor Enlightened Perl Organisation for resources provided to our project.

--
kmx

John Maag via win32-vanilla

Dec 18, 2015, 12:45:01 PM12/18/15
to kmx, Win32 Perl mailing list
How does one request a module to be added to Stawberry perl?

 I would like to request Filesys::DfPortable be added

Respectfully,

John Maag

Dec 18, 2015, 2:30:02 PM12/18/15
to win32-...@perl.org
Filesys::DfPortable does install out of the box
with the cpan shell (at least for the SPP + PDL version I tried).

--Chris

kmx

May 4, 2016, 3:30:01 AM5/4/16
to Win32 Perl mailing list