libfribidi and libwebp

1 view

Dmitry Karasik

May 2, 2020, 9:15:02 AM5/2/20
to win32-...@perl.org
Dear all and especially kmx,

Would you kindly consider adding libfribidi to the next Strawberry version?
I'm hacking Prima GUI so that it can support advanced unicode stuff, right-to-left
text input, and complex shaping, and fribidi plays a major role there.

Another less important addition is the webp image format, that I added support
some time ago. Would you possibly consider adding libwebp, libwebpdemux, and
libwebpmux? It's not critical and more of a nice-to-have, but if you do that
I'd be very grateful.

--
Sincerely,
Dmitry Karasik