Wait for first recv.

1 view

yakudzo

Feb 28, 2013, 4:46:05 AM2/28/13
to p...@perl.org
Hello POE guys,

I used example poe.perl.org/?POE_Cookbook/TCP_Forwarding to create
application that will connect two clients and will send/recv info
between them. I need to send information between them only when both of
them are connected so I need first listen on both ports and only when
both are accepted I need to start recv info from them and send it to
another. How can I do this?

With best regards,
Konstantin

Rizwan Hisham

Feb 28, 2013, 5:00:48 AM2/28/13
to yakudzo, p...@perl.org
Just a thought.

You can devise a ping mechanism. Ping the other client, recieve PONG then
transmit the data. You will have to do it every time you transfer the data.

--
Best Ragards
Rizwan H Qureshi

V: +92 (0) 3333 6767 26