How do I start up PUGS?

Adam Preble

Mar 29, 2005, 1:59:15 AM3/29/05
I downloaded PUGS and managed to get it to install after resolving the
readline dependency on SuSE 9.2. Now what? The documentation only
mentions how to install PUGS, not how to run anything with it. I don't
even know what I'm supposed to run.

Assuming this is common knowledge, would somebody add that to the PUGS
documentation? I would do it, but I need to know myself how to run it
first.

Adam Preble

Mar 29, 2005, 2:21:07 AM3/29/05

Let me add that I just went on IRC and was told there should be a pugs
binary. I don't see it and it looks like I have to rerun "make
install." It skipped a bunch of files and now it's compiling some more
stuff. It seems to terminate after compiling some things, and never
gives me an error. Does anybody else experience this?