[perl #35971] [NEW] p6rules subrules tests

Dino Morelli

May 25, 2005, 11:26:58 AM5/25/05
to bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by Dino Morelli
# Please include the string: [perl #35971]

I implemented unit testing for subrules. I added new code to
Parrot::Test::PGE which accepts a ref to an array of arrays containing
named rules, generating the PIR to compile and store the rules in a
loop. Documentation changes to the POD are also included.

Also included is a new t/p6rules script to exercise it.

There are potentially lots of ways to go about this, this is just a
first crack at it. It's sort of a big change, let me know what I'm
missing. :)

files:

M MANIFEST
M lib/Parrot/Test/PGE.pm