Re: [RELEASE] Parrot 0.1.2 "Phoenix" Released!

Leopold Toetsch

Mar 6, 2005, 4:29:01 PM3/6/05
to Alberto Manuel Brandao Simoes, perl6-i...@perl.org
Alberto Manuel Brandao Simoes <al...@alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt> wrote:
> Ok, this might be useless, but maybe you like to know:

> All tests successful, 1 test and 64 subtests skipped.

Good news and feedback is never useless.

Thanks,
leo

Leopold Toetsch

Mar 7, 2005, 5:05:04 AM3/7/05
to Richar...@rfi.net, Perl 6 Internals
Hi Richard,

Richar...@t-online.de wrote:
> Leo, you (or someone) might want to:
>
> s/Poicephalus/Phoenix/
>
> on parrotcode.org etc.

Yep, thanks. It's being worked on.

Greetinx to Germany,
leo

David Storrs

Mar 7, 2005, 11:17:08 AM3/7/05
to Perl 6 Internals, perl6-l...@perl.org
On Sun, Mar 06, 2005 at 04:57:38PM +0100, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
> On behalf of the Parrot team I'm proud to announce the release of
> Parrot 0.1.2.

First: Congratulations to everyone for this release!

Second: What will it take before Parrot moves to a 0.2 (0.3, 0.4...)
release?

--Dks

Leopold Toetsch

Mar 7, 2005, 12:11:05 PM3/7/05
to David Storrs, perl6-i...@perl.org
David Storrs <dst...@dstorrs.com> wrote:

> First: Congratulations to everyone for this release!

Thank you.

> Second: What will it take before Parrot moves to a 0.2 (0.3, 0.4...)
> release?

See subject: Proposed steps towards the next release 0.2 and beyond.

It also depends on the progress we make. I want to have 3 - 4
releases per year.

> --Dks

leo