Re: Cygwin test status

Nick Glencross

Aug 8, 2005, 7:09:00 AM8/8/05
to perl6-i...@perl.org
> As you'll see there's a 'Signal 1' message which causes the test to
> fail. I'm going to have a look into now. [dynclasses all fail as they
> haven't been built]

Not being able to find where the 'Signal 1' message was coming from,
I've updated cygwin and sure enough the signal test passes now ....
Cool.

Cheers,

Nick

Nick Glencross

Aug 8, 2005, 6:21:50 AM8/8/05
to perl6-i...@perl.org
[This isn't my usual email address, and it probably won't thread
properly; sorry!]

Strangely enough, timer, which I thought was failing last night, seems
to be ok now.

Following from my previous posting about the failing cygwin tests we have:

trans:
======

t/op/trans.....................
# Failed test (t/op/trans.t at line 307)
# got: 'ok 1
# ok 2
# ok 3
# ok 4
# ok 5
# ok 6
# ok 7
# ok 8
# ok 9
# ok 10
# ok 11
# ok 12
# ok 13
# ok 14
# ok 15
# ok 16
# not 0.000000ok 17
# '
# expected: 'ok 1
# ok 2
# ok 3
# ok 4
# ok 5
# ok 6
# ok 7
# ok 8
# ok 9
# ok 10
# ok 11
# ok 12
# ok 13
# ok 14
# ok 15
# ok 16
# ok 17
# '
# Looks like you failed 1 test of 19.
dubious
Test returned status 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)
DIED. FAILED test 13
Failed 1/19 tests, 94.74% okay

Fails due to trig test which has been discussed previously. Have
previously looked into cygwin manual pages and not found how to get
expected behaviour.

signal:
=======

t/pmc/signal...................
# Failed test (t/pmc/signal.t at line 87)
# got: 'start
# Signal 1
# '
# expected: 'start
# '
# './parrot.exe --gc-debug "/tmp/parrot/t/pmc/signal_1.pasm"' failed with exit
code 129

# Failed test (t/pmc/signal.t at line 101)
# got: 'start
# Signal 1
# '
# expected: 'start
# '
# './parrot.exe --gc-debug "/tmp/parrot/t/pmc/signal_2.pasm"' failed with exit
code 129
# Looks like you failed 2 tests of 3.
dubious
Test returned status 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
DIED. FAILED tests 1-2
Failed 2/3 tests, 33.33% okay (less 1 skipped test: 0 okay, 0.00%)