[perl #53104] dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _parrot_i386_cmpxchg (icu?)

Stephane Payrard

Apr 20, 2008, 11:58:20 AM4/20/08
to bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by Stephane Payrard
# Please include the string: [perl #53104]

When testing, got that error message.
Probably linked to icu and the version used.
I have 3.4.1 and 3.8.1 around.. I am not sure I currently use the later.

I can't remember where is the parrot generated config file.
It would be nice to have a parrot option to list the full config

--
cognominal stef

cogno...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2009, 6:24:48 AM9/16/09
to parrotbug...@parrotcode.org
the report is not relevant anymore. you can close the ticket. Thx

--
cognominal stef

James Keenan via RT

Sep 19, 2009, 6:36:32 PM9/19/09
to parro...@lists.parrot.org, perl6-i...@perl.org
On Wed Sep 16 05:49:12 2009, cognominal wrote:
> the report is not relevant anymore. you can close the ticket. Thx

Closing.