Tinderbox

Leopold Toetsch

Mar 7, 2005, 3:54:36 AM3/7/05
to Perl 6 Internals
It would be very useful if tinderboxen could be revived.

Thanks,
leo

Steve Peters

Mar 7, 2005, 8:48:19 AM3/7/05
to Leopold Toetsch, Perl 6 Internals

Do we need a separate tinderbox, or do you think it might be helpful to
integrate parrot somehow into the current perl smoke reporting process?
There is already a good infrastucture there to support this kind of testing.

Steve Peters
st...@fisharerojo.org

psinn...@aol.com

Mar 8, 2005, 6:43:51 PM3/8/05
to l...@toetsch.at, perl6-i...@perl.org
On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 09:54:36AM +0100, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
> It would be very useful if tinderboxen could be revived.
>
> Thanks,
> leo

Until something better comes along I have installed tinderbox2
on a uml machine I have. Feel free to point any available tinderclients
at it.

URL - http://unlinked.vm.bytemark.co.uk/tinder/index.html
Email - tind...@unlinked.vm.bytemark.co.uk

Peter