Tags

ni...@glencros.demon.co.uk

May 10, 2005, 6:18:37 AM5/10/05
to perl6-i...@perl.org
Guys,

Does it seem reasonable to clean up some of the tagged versions in the depot which have served their purpose? I would suggest:

Remove:
file_move_031023
help
V1? (or rename to something more meaningful?)

Rename:
REL_0_0_5 -> RELEASE_0_0_5

(These tags would continue to be accessible by visiting revisions before the cleanup)

Obviously I don't want to upset anyone to whom these tags are precious...

Regards,

Nick

Leopold Toetsch

May 10, 2005, 8:50:07 AM5/10/05
to ni...@glencros.demon.co.uk, perl6-i...@perl.org
ni...@glencros.demon.co.uk <ni...@glencros.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Guys,

> Does it seem reasonable to clean up some of the tagged versions in the depot which have served their purpose? I would suggest:

> Remove:
> file_move_031023
> help
> V1? (or rename to something more meaningful?)

I've no clue what these tags are denoting but maybe they are of some
historical interest.

> Rename:
> REL_0_0_5 -> RELEASE_0_0_5

Rename sounds reasonable.