various patches

Leopold Toetsch

Apr 14, 2005, 7:54:03 AM4/14/05
to Perl 6 Internals
I'm currently evolving the infix operations and scalar classes and have
rather big diffs against svn HEAD.

I'd appreciate if some folks with commit privs have a look at patches
accumulating on the list and apply the simple ones.

Thanks,
leo

Jens Rieks

Apr 14, 2005, 8:02:29 AM4/14/05
to perl6-i...@perl.org, Leopold Toetsch
Okay, I'll do.

> Thanks,
> leo
jens

Chromatic

Apr 14, 2005, 1:29:52 PM4/14/05
to Perl 6 Internals
On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 13:54 +0200, Leopold Toetsch wrote:

> I'd appreciate if some folks with commit privs have a look at patches
> accumulating on the list and apply the simple ones.

What qualifies as "simple"? I don't mind handling doc patches and the
like.

-- c

Leopold Toetsch

Apr 14, 2005, 2:33:58 PM4/14/05
to Chromatic, perl6-i...@perl.org

Docs, yes and e.g. that kind of patches Jens applied today. Or patches
that were discussed and the consensus is that they are ok. I can't test
Win32 patches, so I can apply these only as is.

But there is obviously no simple defintion of "simple".

> -- c

leo

Ron Blaschke

Apr 14, 2005, 3:34:01 PM4/14/05
to Leopold Toetsch, Chromatic, perl6-i...@perl.org
Leopold Toetsch wrote:

> I can't test Win32 patches, so I can apply these only as is.

I am trying to cover this base with constant "update, build,
post-to-list, patch" cycles. ;-)

Ron