[perl #36642] [TODO] PGE && Data::Dump'ing

1 view

Will Coleda

Jul 23, 2005, 5:25:11 PM7/23/05
to bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by Will Coleda
# Please include the string: [perl #36642]

PGE's match objects should be compatible with Data::Dumper.

(probably a simple rename of the "dump" sub will resolve this.)

Patrick R. Michaud via RT

Oct 26, 2005, 3:09:16 AM10/26/05
to perl6-i...@perl.org
> [coke - Sat Jul 23 14:25:11 2005]:

> PGE's match objects should be compatible with Data::Dumper.
>
> (probably a simple rename of the "dump" sub will resolve this.)

Done (r9573). The old dump format is still available as before (since
PGE's tests currently rely on it), but I added a C<__dump> method that
is compatible with Data::Dumper.

As part of this change I also moved the dump code out of the PGE.pbc
file itself and made it part of PGE/Dumper.pir .

Thanks,

Pm