Pugs makefile minor inconvenience: pugs.exe.bat

Grégoire Péan

May 28, 2005, 3:24:13 PM5/28/05
to perl6-c...@perl.org
Hello,

"make install" with Pugs creates a pugs.exe.bat file in Perl bin
directrory, which is useless and don't work since pugs.exe is not a
Perl script. It should be removed.

--
Grégoire Péan aka PixiGreg
www.pixigreg.com

Autrijus Tang

May 28, 2005, 4:47:54 PM5/28/05
to Gr嶲oire P嶧n, perl6-c...@perl.org
On Sat, May 28, 2005 at 09:24:13PM +0200, Gr嶲oire P嶧n wrote:
> "make install" with Pugs creates a pugs.exe.bat file in Perl bin
> directrory, which is useless and don't work since pugs.exe is not a
> Perl script. It should be removed.

Thanks -- it seems that some EXE_FILES hackery is needed in Makefile.PL.
Would you like to investigate a patch?

Thanks,
/Autrijus/

Grégoire Péan

May 29, 2005, 2:36:25 PM5/29/05
to Autrijus Tang, perl6-c...@perl.org
As soon as I have finished with PXPerl 5.8.6-2 (with Pugs 6.2.5 and
Parrot 0.2.0), I'll try to handle this =)