(Fwd) DBD:Oracle

Tim Bunce

Jul 13, 2020, 5:45:03 PM7/13/20
to dbi-...@perl.org
----- Forwarded message from Ajay Kumar <KUM...@pwcs.edu> -----

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:32:55 +0000
From: Ajay Kumar <KUM...@pwcs.edu>
To: Tim Bunce <ti...@cpan.org>
Subject: DBD:Oracle

Hi Tim,
Hope, you are sound and safe with your loved ones.
I am trying to install the ORA2PG tool which migrates Oracle data into PostgreSQL database.
I have installed Strawberry Perl, ActiveState perl on Oracle server box where Oracle client is not
installed but Oracle 12c server is there. I have also installed PostgreSQL database on the same server.
The server is Windows 2012R2 64 bit.
One of the prerequisite of ora2pg is to install DBD::Oracle. How can I install this one on this server.
If you can help me that would be great and I really appreciate it or if you can point me to someone.
Thanks,
Ajay

Ajay Kumar

Applications Developer