PAUSE

Mike

Jun 30, 2019, 7:00:04 AM6/30/19
to Perl Listserver

I understand that to upload a module to CPAN is need
to obtain a PAUSE account.  I have tried twice to get
that, but I don't receive an e-mail with a password.

http://www.mflan.com/temp/pause.jpg

If anybody can notify the PAUSE people that the PAUSE
program appears to be broke, please do.

Mike

Mike

Jul 1, 2019, 6:45:04 AM7/1/19
to pengy...@virgilio.it, Shlomi Fish, Perl Listserver, mod...@perl.org, Perl Module Authors List, Shlomi Fish

I never did receive the e-mails to my AT&T e-mail,
but a person in Demmark, or someplace like that,
gave me some personal attention and I believe all
is good now.

Thanks so much to Shlomi, Andreas and everybody else.

I first applied to PAUSE on 6/9/2019.

Mike