Superfluous <form> attributes

Victor Porton

Sep 10, 2012, 8:48:16 AM9/10/12
to perl-for...@googlegroups.com
In /trunk/branches/devel I added a new argument for CGI::FormBuilder constructor "oostatus".

But when I add "oostatus=>1" to the constructor it does not only does what it should but also adds oostatus="1" argument to the <form> tag.

Please help to correct this error.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org

Nate Wiger

Sep 10, 2012, 10:12:07 AM9/10/12
to perl-for...@googlegroups.com
Victor, form builder dev is now in github, please fork https://github.com/formbuilder/formbuilder

I don't know what svn you're using but please let me know so I can delete it, it is no longer valid.

Best,
Nate

Victor Porton

Sep 10, 2012, 11:29:23 AM9/10/12
10.09.2012, 17:12, "Nate Wiger" <nwi...@gmail.com>:
Victor, form builder dev is now in github, please fork https://github.com/formbuilder/formbuilder
I don't know what svn you're using but please let me know so I can delete it, it is no longer valid.

Before deleting it ensure all my changes are copied into the Git!

Victor Porton

Sep 10, 2012, 11:39:42 AM9/10/12
to perl-for...@googlegroups.com

However I have created the branch "devel" in SVN.

Please ensure this branch is copied to Git before deleting the SVN!