FormBuilder.org website

A pu

Jan 26, 2016, 2:53:10 AM1/26/16
to perl-formbuilder
Is the FormBuilder.org deprecated or just not responding for me right
now?  If it is down permanently, does anyone have a mirror of the
documentation that was there?

Thanks in advance,

Apu

Nate Wiger

Jan 26, 2016, 12:09:52 PM1/26/16
to perl-formbuilder
Looks like the site was just down for some reason.  Try again now.  Thanks for the heads up.

Apu

Jan 26, 2016, 1:06:38 PM1/26/16
to perl-for...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Nate. Appreciate it.

--
Apu <a...@pingry.k12.nj.us>
The Pingry School

Wolfgang Radke

Dec 4, 2016, 4:53:14 AM12/4/16
to perl-for...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

I am trying to expand an existing site, that uses Catalyst TT2 and
Formbuilder for additional languages.
Up to now I only used one language.

In order to adapt TT2 I simply exchange the *.tt-file before the rendering
is done by Catalyst. This way I can also check if the new file exists,
otherwise an error message is created and the "old" file is kept,
displaying at least the "wrong" language.

I am trying to to use a similar approach in Formbuilder but as to now I
have not found out how the 'filename' in "Form('filename')" is passed
through Catalyst into Formbuilder and where I could intercept/modifiy it,
depending on the preferred language of the current user.

Any helpful ideas out there?

Wolfgang

Jack M