Hello All. Perkeep & Payload Integration?

Omer Bozok

Sep 15, 2022, 5:51:16 PM9/15/22
to Perkeep

Hello everybody, I am new to software development. I am a civil engineer and building a software solution for the industry. I was told to look into Perkeep and Payload. I have been doing my research. I am not a programmer, but trying to learn so that I can communicate with the developers.

I would like to clarify few things and ask few questions. My understanding is that Perkeep is a software to manage content; index, search, sync and share data. Documents in Perkeep has a metadata, which is used for querying etc. Payload is a headless CMS tool for content management.

Are any of you familiar with Payload? I am trying to understand the difference between the two and how they can work together. Can one integrate Payload and Perkeep together? and if so, would one usecase be, write a code with Payload to define how the content will be managed, integrate it with Perkeep, and have Perkeep index, search, sync and share; basically using both together? What are your thoughts, how can these two be used together?

Regards,

Omer