Help with Uninstall??

Anna X

Jul 11, 2014, 4:28:22 PM7/11/14
to perian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi so I thought I uninstalled everything Perian then I went to empty my trash just to make sure, but when I do go to empty the trash, I get these 2 errors:
  • The operation can’t be completed because the item “Perian.prefPane” is in use.
  • The operation can’t be completed because the item “Perian_icon.icns” is in use.

I just want to completely get rid of the program but can't figure out how. I can't find those items on my computer so I don't know what's going on.

Help greatly appreciated!

Jeremy Agostino

Jul 11, 2014, 5:31:55 PM7/11/14
to perian-...@googlegroups.com
You can just restart your computer and then you will be able to empty the trash.

Chris Forsythe

Jul 13, 2014, 12:53:26 PM7/13/14
to perian-...@googlegroups.com
Or most likely just quit System Preferences.

--
Chris Forsythe