A notice to all of our users and supporters

nicolas duval

Aug 26, 2013, 3:55:16 PM8/26/13
to perian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I don't know if this is the right place to say that but...
I just've read the notice on the site. I don't know how long it has been announced. but for me this is new...

So... Thank you very mush for all the work you've done creating Perian,
I have been using it for for years, I work in the cinema industry and it has helped me may times.
I remember telling some of my students about it in one of my lectures.
    Student =>' do you know how to read this format on a Mac ? '
    Me => ' Well... just download Perian.. that's fine....   '

Any way.. thanks again.
let us kwon what you're up to.

N.