The Intertubes lives!

DrQ

Apr 4, 2014, 12:20:35 PM4/4/14
to per...@googlegroups.com
Guerrilla GCaP alumni will especially get this.

Visualization of the internet as a network of tube (or subway) stations: the Intertubes.

Reminds me of Guerrilla Mantra 2.4A performance model is more like a map of the metro than a scaled replica of the actual rail system.

Mario Jauvin

Apr 4, 2014, 6:16:32 PM4/4/14
to per...@googlegroups.com
No link on message
Sent from my iPhone

DrQ

Apr 4, 2014, 6:43:21 PM4/4/14
to per...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, April 4, 2014 9:20:35 AM UTC-7, DrQ wrote:
Guerrilla GCaP alumni will especially get this.

Visualization of the internet as a network of tube (or subway) stations: the Intertubes.

DrQ

Apr 4, 2014, 6:44:31 PM4/4/14
to per...@googlegroups.com
Fixed. Thanks.

On Friday, April 4, 2014 3:16:32 PM UTC-7, Mario wrote:
No link on message
Sent from my iPhone