The Window Project nr 6, 2021

SU-EN Butoh Company

Nov 13, 2021, 1:14:02 PM11/13/21
to in...@suenbutohcompany.net
The Window Project
SU-EN Butoh Company Newsletter November 5, 2021

Live performances are gracefully starting up again!
SU-EN Butoh Company will keep presenting projects through The Window Project. This gallery platform started up in 2020 to share our creative vision when live performances could not happen.

To look outside. Watching the world through a window. To look inside, into the house, into the body. Through the window. To look into another person. Through their eyes - like windows.
Movement never stops. Life never ends. Dirt shines. Space cracks. Time laughs.

(A selection of SU-EN Butoh Company performances through stills and video is always available at suenbutohcompany.net/past-projects)

The Window Project proudly presents

High Voltage, 5 min video, September 2021
A crash dance and boxing session with SU-EN and Matthias Röhrich, Colombi park, power supply station, Freiburg, Germany

Waldkirch, photo and text, September 2021
Memories from my mother's childhood town, Schwarzwald, Germany
A very personal visit and photo project

Both projects photo and video: KeiBi

If you do not wish to get SU-EN Butoh Company Newsletter send a returning mail with subject Unsubscribe
SU-EN Butoh Company Production office
Haglund Skola, 4
SE - 740 10 Almunge, Sweden
Tel +46 (0) 174  - 242 02