Book “PAO 7 Years”

Franzisca Siegrist

Nov 19, 2021, 8:33:02 AM11/19/21
to PERFORMANCELOGÍA: Performance Art Mailing List / Lista de Correo
Dear all,

The book “PAO 7 Years” is now available in our web store!
It is a publication of 436 pages including texts about performance art, interviews, illustrations and photos of all the performance events PAO - Performance Art Oslo has organized between 2013 - 2019.

Right now we have a special shipping deal if you order before November 25th!
The book will be sent in the mail December 1st.
The first 20 to order will also receive a free PAO bag!

More info here:

Best whishes,

PAO - Performance Art Oslo