This Tax Day, Blast the Corporate Tax Evaders! (Video from across the US)

gan golan

Apr 15, 2013, 3:41:41 AM4/15/13
to gan golan
This Tax Day, join the fight against corporate Tax Evaders that are attacking our society!

We are glad to report that since our launch wed the 10th, the Tax Evaders project has been blasting corporate Tax Evaders from coast to coast, on over 10 cities!

It's been an extraordinary collaboration, bringing together artists, activists, policy wonks, researchers and technologists into a unifed, creative effort. If you want to see some mindblowing photos of the illuminated actions across the country check out these awesome pics.

And if you still haven't yet, enjoy playing the game: www.taxevaders.net

(Hint: You can actually blast the corporations for reals with a twitter bomb).

See you on the streets!

gan

MSNBC - Forbes - HuffPo - Alternet - more

Find Tax Evaders on Facebook  |  #taxevaders

8643845188_5825b686b0_b.jpg