NOTABLE NEWS FROM JOANIE re: Release of Silver Birch Press Summer Anthology

Joanie Hieger Zosike

Jul 11, 2013, 2:08:40 AM7/11/13
to Silver Birch Press, Gloria Vando
PLEASE PARDON ME IF YOU'VE RECEIVED THIS NOTICE MORE THAN ONCE! THANK YOU.

DEAR FAMILY, FRIENDS, KITH, KIN und so weiter!

I'm so honored and ecstatic to be included in this beautiful book that I wanted to let you all know. I hope you'll purchase a copy of Silver Birch Press's release of its SUMMER ANTHOLOGY. The hard copy version is available NOW through Amazon.com, and will soon be downloadable in Kindle. I can't believe my name goes alongside such greats as Shakespeare, Anton Checkov, Edna St. Vincent Millay, William Blake and Edith Wharton -- not to mention Melanie Villines and Eddie Woods! My Kopf runneth over!

Please check it out on Amazon.com (I repeat myself when under stress) and if you can, support a worthy literary effort! When you do read it, please send me your feedback. I'm open to your words and thoughts.

Love to all, and I mean it!

Joanie

Joanie Hieger Fritz Zosike

New post on silver birch press

New Release: Silver Birch Press SUMMER ANTHOLOGY

by silverbirchpress
Image
Silver Birch Press is happy to announce the release of the Silver Birch Press SUMMER ANTHOLOGYa 220-page collection of summer-themed poetry, short stories, novel excerpts, memoirs, essays, and prose poems from 74 authors around the world. Contributors include writers from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Germany, and South Africa -- as well as a variety of classic authors.
The Silver Birch Press SUMMER ANTHOLOGY features work by (in alphabetical order): Jeffrey C. Alfier / William Blake / John Brantingham / Julie Cadawallader-Staub / Anton Chekhov / Virginie Colline / Daniel Patrick Delaney / Colleen Delegan / Kirsten Dierking / David Dondero / Paul Laurence Dunbar / Barbara Eknoian / Merrill Farnsworth / Paul Fericano / Chris Forhan / Susie Sweetland Garay Jeffrey Graessley / Syed Afzal Haider / win harms / Donna Hilbert / Rodger Jacobs / Diane Eagle Kataoka / Michael C. Keith / Ruth Moon Kempher / Linda King / Ted Kooser / Thomas Kudla / Moriah LaChapell / Ellaraine Lockie / Gerald Locklin / Tamara Madison / Karen Margolis / Clint Margrave / Catfish McDaris / Daniel McGinn / Lori McGinn / Marcia Meara / Edna St. Vincent Millay / Carolyn Miller / Paul Nebenzahl / Gerald Nicosia / Jax NTP
/ Jason Parker / bart plantenga / Jackie Pledger Skwerski / Stanley Plumly / Ivon Prefontaine / Conrad Romo / Daniel Romo / Carl Sandburg / William Shakespeare / Raymond King Shurtz / Tere Sievers / Joan Jobe Smith / Rick Smith / Clifton Snider / Dale Sprowl / Kendall Steinle / Caitlin Stern / Robert Louis Stevenson / Tate Swindell / Larry D. Thomas / Thomas R. Thomas / Jeri Thompson / Mary Umans / Dirk Velvet / Philip Vermaas / Melanie Villines / Diane Wakoski / Bruce Weigl / Edith Wharton / Heathcote Williams / Eddie Woods / Joanie Hieger Fritz Zosike
The collection also features artwork by French Symbolist artist Odilon Redon -- never has summer looked so beautiful and inviting!
Find the 220-page (7x10") paperback version of the Silver Birch Press SUMMER ANTHOLOGY at Amazon.com. (A Kindle version will be available soon.)