UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! ¡DADA! à la CARTE PARIS! on 10th September in PARIS!

Joanie Hieger Zosike

Aug 25, 2013, 11:54:37 PM8/25/13
to Robert Hieger
Hello again, family, friends and DADA sympathizers!

Bobby and I are overwhelmed at the support and love generated so far by our family, friends and DADA sympathizers. For those of you who have started pushing the boulder Mont Perdu, our deepest thanks! In 4 days, we've passed the half-way point in meeting our goal of $2500!!! For those of you haven't made contributions but plan on doing so, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE! We need to make reservations and purchase our tickets, which get more costly as the days continue. For those who aren't able to contribute at this time, we love you unconditionally and accept good wishes, passing nods and nod dings out. Make of it what you will, but carpe diem before Fukushima has its way with the ocean.

Gratitudes to anonymous friend RS who corrected the French of the first email. Although there may still be some errors because I tampered with her revision.

And encore...PLEASE PARDONEZ MOI, IF THIS MESSAGE IS SENT MORE THAN ONCE TO YOU! THANK YOU.

Aux jambes, Citoyens! To legs, citizens
Formez vos papillons! Form the butterflies
Merci, merci! Thank you, thank you!
Toot est heureuse Toot is happy
Quel bel nos échelon! How beautiful our echelon!

Three Rooms Press, the brainpan painchild of Kat Georges and Peter Carlaftes, inspired by New York Dada Arthur Cravan, publishes an annual international journal, Maintenant!

AND NOW!

Three Rooms Press under direction of Kat Georges and Peter Carlaftes

and Mona Bismarck American Center for Art and Culture present

¡DADA! à la CARTE PARIS

at the Mona Bismarck American Center for Art and Culture

Tuesday, 10 September, 1900heures (pour votre amusement)

And so then, Kat and Peter invited MEEEEEE! to perform in Paris, and wouldn't that be fine!

I must raise the money for MEEEEEE!
and my brother and acting partner and escort, BOBBBYYYYYY!
I estimate it will take $2500 for airfare and per diem for September 9th to 11th.
Coming up fast. This is a long shot.

I've never done anything this cheeky before, but I've contributed to friends who've made appeals like this, and I hope I'm not offending or appalling you or your sensibilities.

If you can help, please do
If you can't, we still love you.
We know we're all struggling and we also know,
we help each other out when we can do.
Here are the stats:

500 people contributing $5   =  $2500
250 people contributing $10 = $2500
125 people contributing $20 = $2500
Any contributions therefrom and thereto can equal $2500, ah, ye of petit fours.

It's fun, it's easy. It's guaranteed! Because if we don't raise enough money for Bobby and me to travel, we'll return all checks to everyone who made contributions (so be sure to include your return address).

AND YOU MAY ASK Why is it important for Bobby Hieger and I to perform for one evening in Paris? We know that, as members of DADAnewyork theatre company, we can add our own unique abilities and love and knowledge of DADA to the evening's work. The purpose of the evening is to raise awareness of Three Rooms Press and their unique and far-reaching abilities and love and knowledge of DADA. DADAnewyork has performed at the last three Maintenant release events held at Cornelia St Cafe in Greenwich Village, NY. We have a lot of energy to add to the creative energy of our Comrades in Legs, Three Rooms Press. Why not carry on DADAnewyork's tradition as fellow travels with Maintenant in Paris, and at an upcoming event planned for Berlin in spring of 2014? Help us to defy logic and leave the critics impotent from further study or elucidation!

Do you think we can collectively make it happen? Place your bets here! We thank you in advance for your well wishes and any help you can offer in sending us off on a bon voyage!

You may make your contribution through PayPal by clicking on or pasting in the long long long long long link below:

OR you may make out your contribution to Joanie Hieger Zosike and send check or money order
(no cash, s'il vous plait) to:
Joanie Hieger Zosike
56 E 4th St Apt BA
New York, NY 10003-8987

Cadeaux: Making a gift of love and 4 whales made of soft sponge, 2 needles to poison trees, a perfect comb with 12 teeth, a live lama who is very nervous, and an apple cooked with the ham of a cadaver. (Tzara)

DADA! DANKE!
Joanie Hieger Fritz Zosike
Robert "Bobby" Hieger (in absentia)

Joanie Hieger Zosike