Will PAY for someone to attend this event tonight

1 view

gan golan

Jan 22, 2013, 2:11:31 PM1/22/13
to taxdo...@googlegroups.com, occupy-wall-stre...@googlegroups.com, performa...@googlegroups.com
I will PAY the cost of the ticket to get in if someone wants to go to this, and $30 for your time.

http://www.92y.org/tribeca/tickets/production.aspx?pid=90872&utm_source=92YTRI_HP&utm_medium=cal_learn&utm_campaign=Institutional

In return you gotta:

- attend the entire discussion (arriving on time, etc)
- gather together email and other contact information for all the panelists, moderator and other standouts
- take notes on key points in the discussion, typed into a google doc

Anyone game? I am getting paid for some of the work I am doing here, so I can pass it on.

This information is going to play a role in some cool stuff that's coming up, which is why it would be great to have it.

email or text me: (510) 290-3334

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Kanene Holder <kanene...@gmail.com> wrote:
check it out:)

Whether they get stuck with the bill for our $16-trillion debt or suffer from too little government investment in infrastructure and education, millennials will bear the brunt of decisions being made now in Washington.

Politically active, outspoken young people from across the political spectrum ask questions that old-school pundits have largely ignored: how the country’s biggest issues – the economy, healthcare, foreign policy, social issues and more – affect the millennial generation, and what young people should be doing to improve their present circumstances and prospects for the future.

Date & Time:

Tue, Jan 22, 2013, 7 pm

Venue:

92YTribeca Mainstage

Location:

92YTribeca, 200 Hudson Stre

--
Kanene Holder (Educator & Artist)
Mobile: 917-318-8115

CHK out my latest performance 1/18 & 1/19 @ BAX

Performing $earching for American Justice: The Pursuit of Happiness

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
-Nelson Madiba Mandela

--
Kanene Holder (Educator & Artist)
Mobile: 917-318-8115

CHK out my latest performance 1/18 & 1/19 @ BAX

Performing $earching for American Justice: The Pursuit of Happiness

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
-Nelson Madiba Mandela

--
Art Is My Occupation
Grants Available // Apply Now

--
Art Is My Occupation
Grants Available // Apply Now

gan golan

Jan 22, 2013, 2:29:33 PM1/22/13
to taxdo...@googlegroups.com, occupy-wall-stre...@googlegroups.com, performa...@googlegroups.com
wow. I'm grateful for the many responses. so quick, you occupiers.

Daniele got to me first (like in under 30 seconds - damn!) so this one's covered.

However, some of these projects will definitely need the support of our creative groups like puppet-guild so there will be more stuff coming up soon. I am working on trying to get some bits of funding together so that we can sustain the work, as well as other stuff we are doing.

more soon.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Ama Birch <amab...@gmail.com> wrote:
I can do it.

Kanene Holder

Jan 22, 2013, 3:07:51 PM1/22/13
to performa...@googlegroups.com, taxdo...@googlegroups.com, occupy-wall-stre...@googlegroups.com
Gan that's not fair considering I'm the one who informed you of this in the first place :)

Kanene Ayo Holder
(Educator & Artist)
Sent from my mobile office iPhone

$earching for American Justice: The Pursuit of Happiness

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.
Frederick Douglass