Call for Support---Occupying a NYC Cultural Institution

1 weergave
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Noah Fischer

ongelezen,
20 feb 2014, 00:44:1320-02-2014
aan ows_ou...@googlegroups.com, occupy-...@googlegroups.com, performa...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

(btw, Thanks to those who sent helpful info about Ukraine, it was a
rather small action which happened before I could organize much from my side
but great to get all the contacts and to know this community is vibrantly out there)

There is another very fun and I'd say more Occupy-style action coming up this weekend.
A few groups have joined together to coordinate in the last weeks and after some discussion
we thought it would be fine to send it out over the lists but without too many details.

The theme is labor abuse resulting from global economic inequality. Its an
action which has a well worked out framework but also has plenty of space for autonomous-ness.

If you are interested to know more and plan, create, participate, please email me.

In solidarity,

Noah

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden