THIS THURSDAY, August 15: Intern Happy Hour: Know Your Rights/Share Your Stories!!!

Dedunu Sylvia

Aug 13, 2013, 3:58:36 PM8/13/13
Hey fam!

Just sending out a friendly reminder about our next Intern Happy Hour to learn more about your rights and share your stories this Thursday, August 15th, 6:00pm  @ Brad's!!!

Please forward this e-mail to others! Spread the word to fellow interns, organizers, students, educators, artists, and/or anyone else you think might be interested! Even if you may be participating in a program that supports unpaid internships, we encourage you attend, as we hope to come together and discuss constructive strategies for creating better environments for fair internships!

And respond to our Facebook event if you can attend! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! Thanks so much!!

With love,

Dedunu