May 4th POPS event!

Claire Lebowitz

Apr 23, 2013, 11:37:19 AM4/23/13
to performa...@googlegroups.com, Benjamin Shepard
Dear Performance Guild,
             A number of us are planning a family-friendly day-long performance event to re-claim public space and kick off a spring of public assembly! The location is the Privately Owned Public Space on New St. and Exchange in our old stomping grounds in the financial district. There will be hula hooping, poetry reading, walking tours, performance, puppets and music from 12-5pm. Please let me know if you have a performance you'd like to contribute! Here is the facebook invite, please spread far and wide.

hope you're all making incredible are to sow the seeds of resistance to the corporate hegemony and want to share it with the public, in public!
Solidarity,
         Claire

Hieger Zosike Joanie

Apr 25, 2013, 9:17:01 PM4/25/13
to performa...@googlegroups.com
Wish I were there. Wonderful that this is happening/being planned. Will pass it on to other friends.
Joanie