Course: Developing Embedded and Real-Time Applications with C++ (2 Days: 28-29.09.2005, Israel)

Alex Vinokur

Sep 7, 2005, 8:00:46 AM9/7/05
to C++ Perfometer Google Group
### Pacific Software : http://www.pacificsoft.co.il/ ###

Course: Developing Embedded and Real-Time Applications with C++ (2 Days)
* 28-29.09.2005
* Israel
http://www.pacificsoft.co.il/training/C_PLUS/

Register here: http://www.pacificsoft.co.il/training/C_PLUS.doc (Hebrew).
Details: 972-4-9824473, 972-54-2170210, bella....@pacificsoft.co.il

This 2-days intensive course focuses on problematic issues which embedded/real-time developers face when developing C++
applications. Since Embedded and Real-Time applications require tight control over memory and run-time, this course focuses on those
issues in C++ , which are often not trivial.
C++ is a difficult language with many internal memory and run-time aspects, which are crucial for many embedded/real-time developers
to be aware of. By the end of this course the participants will have the tools and the knowledge to examine their C++ application
from the memory and run-time aspects, and have numerous tips and constructs to be applied to their application.

Lecturer : Eliyahu Brotman

Syllabus
--------
Part I
* Design Example -
- Free of embedded/real-time considerations
- A naןve design
* Code example based on the design
* Examining memory and run-time of the application
- Examining each feature of the language:
- Object Layout
- Accessibility
- Methods vs. Functions
- Statics
- Containment & Inheritance
- Polymorphism
- Single & Multiple Inheritance
- Templates
- Inlining

Part II
* Applying various methods to reduce and control
- Run-Time
- Memory Consumption
* Re-factoring design issues for embedded/real-time
* Applying some efficient design patterns
* Pattern tradeoffs
* Examining the newly built application

Alex Vinokur

Oct 22, 2005, 7:56:49 AM10/22/05

Alex Vinokur wrote:
> ### Pacific Software : http://www.pacificsoft.co.il/ ###
>
> Course: Developing Embedded and Real-Time Applications with C++ (2 Days)
> * 28-29.09.2005

-----------------------
Also 14-15.12.2005
-----------------------

> * Israel
> http://www.pacificsoft.co.il/training/C_PLUS/
>
> Register here: http://www.pacificsoft.co.il/training/C_PLUS.doc (Hebrew).
> Details: 972-4-9824473, 972-54-2170210, bella....@pacificsoft.co.il

[snip]

Alex Vinokur
http://sourceforge.net/users/alexvn

Yogendra Rampuria

Oct 24, 2005, 10:11:26 AM10/24/05
to pe...@googlegroups.com, alex.v...@gmail.com

Hi Alex,
I have no clue, how I made it to this list.
Please remove me from the list.
Thank you.

Alex Vinokur

Oct 24, 2005, 3:53:50 PM10/24/05
to comp.lang.c++.perfometer

Done.

Regards,
Alex

Alex Vinokur

Oct 24, 2005, 3:56:06 PM10/24/05
to comp.lang.c++.perfometer
Alex Vinokur wrote:
> ### Pacific Software : http://www.pacificsoft.co.il/ ###

> Course: Developing Embedded and Real-Time Applications with C++ (2 Days)
> * 28-29.09.2005

Also 14-15.12.2005