Missing video recording of a webinar

Ivan Georgiev

Jan 31, 2020, 11:01:59 AM1/31/20
to Percona Discussion
Can someone from Percona fix that webinar recording

I can't get that video playing

Thx

tom....@percona.com

Feb 6, 2020, 5:32:37 PM2/6/20
to Percona Discussion
Dear Ivan,

I see an endless registration loop when trying to view this video, which I assume is what you were referring to.  I will submit it to our IT team to resolve.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Tom Basil for the Percona Community Team

Ivan Georgiev

Feb 7, 2020, 2:52:25 AM2/7/20
to percona-d...@googlegroups.com
Exactly the same issue here Tom. Thanks in advance
> --

Поздрави, Иван Георгиев

Ivan Georgiev

Feb 7, 2020, 5:57:55 AM2/7/20
to Percona Discussion
I experience the same behavior for other videos on the site. For example this one is also not working

Tom Basil

Feb 14, 2020, 11:08:04 PM2/14/20
to percona-d...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ivan,

Earlier this week I spoke with those responsible at Percona for troubleshooting these video glitches.  I understand fixes are in process.   Thanks again for your feedback.

Sincerely,

Tom Basil
Chief of Staff

Tom Basil, Chief of Staff, Percona