PeraPera-kun not seeing dictionaries

Amy Tiller

Jun 28, 2010, 7:26:57 PM6/28/10
to peraperakun
Hi! I'm installing your updated perapera-kun (2.1) and I can't seem
to get it to see the rikaichan dictionaries.
I've downloaded and installed them straight into firefox vy clicking
on the links at rikaichan project and I've also downloaded them to my
desktop and installed them by opening the files via firefox. Each
time I made sure the files were enabled and restarted firefox but with
no luck. I get the little star in the bottom right hand corner and
clicking on it does nothing. Right clicking however does get me to
options but the Japanese & Chinese tabs are grayed out and
unclickable. When I try to click the Japanese flag it just brings me
back to your page with install instructions. I've looked all over for
troubleshooting instructions and thus found my way here.
Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks so much for yor help and INCREDIBLE add-on.

aelfwyne

Jul 9, 2010, 4:06:43 AM7/9/10
to peraperakun
Same problem here. Looks like it is broken. All installed and no go.

Justin K

Jul 9, 2010, 4:42:12 AM7/9/10
to perap...@googlegroups.com
will try to fix this weekend. thanks for the heads up

Ellyn Schwartzbauer

Jul 18, 2010, 5:19:29 PM7/18/10
to peraperakun
I have the same problem ;_;
I just got a new computer and Perapera-kun worked beautifly on my old
computer. I used it all the time. But Now I can't get the Japanese
dictionary installed.

Chris Brendel

Jul 23, 2010, 5:00:56 PM7/23/10
to peraperakun