How to set up word list

hiddencam00

Nov 7, 2010, 9:49:56 PM11/7/10
to peraperakun
Hi,

I just installed perapera-kun (Windows 7) for reading Chinese. I
really want to use the word list feature, but can't figure out how
it's supposed to work. When I hover over a word, I see the definition
and the pinyin, but when I press "S", nothing happens. Furthermore,
when I right click the Chinese flag in the bottom right corner I see
"Show/Hide Word List," but when I click that nothing happens.

Do I need to install word list or set something up to make it work? I
don't see any options for that in the Options panel.

Can anyone shed some light on this issue?

-Cam

Marc Adler

Nov 22, 2010, 6:38:13 PM11/22/10
to peraperakun
Not working for me either.

Luis

Nov 28, 2010, 7:31:44 AM11/28/10
to peraperakun
I also have the same problem. When I press "S" nothing happens, but
open the small window "quick look for".
I am using Windows XP professional 64 bit and Firefox 3.6.12
Anyone know how to fix it?

compass...@gmail.com

May 22, 2011, 5:41:48 AM5/22/11
to perap...@googlegroups.com
I have a related problem.  Using the toolbar 'save result' button I get the message 'Please set the Filename in Preferences'.  Clicking on the 'configure' button (or via 'options' in the plugins section of the Firefox preferences) there is no place in any of the tabs to actually set a filename (I would have expected it to be in the Clipboard / Save tab).  Where can I set this filename (and how do I access it once it is set up?)?
WebRep
Overall rating