simple Perakun for Firefox 4 update

davidsands

Apr 3, 2011, 10:46:44 PM4/3/11
to peraperakun
Since I use ChinesePerakun alot, and I'm not sure how active this
project currently is, I took it upon myself to make some minimal
changes to make Peraperakun work with Firefox 4.0.

Everything seems ok except for the dashboard(?). I had never been able
to get the dashboard to work for Chinese, and in FF4 it doesn't show
up at all, which I guess isn't all bad.

I also updated the CC-Cedict Chinese dictionary to the April 3, 2011
edition.

The files can be downloaded/installed from:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/qbpn394droj2w

If the files don't install on download, opening them in Firefox should
install them.

Vince

Apr 3, 2011, 11:06:23 PM4/3/11
to perap...@googlegroups.com

Can this change be reviewed and merged into the main branch?  This would probably be easier with github..

Justin K

Apr 3, 2011, 11:37:53 PM4/3/11
to perap...@googlegroups.com
Good idea, I'll make a github and put this all open source. It would
be better community supported than just me trying to get to it in my
free time :)

Sent from my iPhone

Ermith

Apr 30, 2011, 5:38:50 AM4/30/11
to peraperakun
Thank you for your work !
But it doesn't work for me, when I open it in firefox, it indicates
that it doesn't work with ff 4.0.1 :-/
It really bothers me, I can't lie to my chinese teacher anymore ^^