about Perapera-kun with Irish dictionary

jingjing623

Jun 22, 2010, 11:26:47 PM6/22/10
to peraperakun
Hi Justin, I really enjoyed using the tool which you developed.It is
really a convenient tool for people who don't know Chinese or
Japanese, or Korean. Actually , I am a Chinese student and worked with
my Irish teacher. He was also appreciating your amazing work! He is
wondering whether it is possible you develop the Irish dictionary with
perapera-kun or you can co-operate with him together, because he is
the expert in Irish teaching in Computer Science Department in
University of Limerick, Ireland. If you are interested in this, please
contact me: zjj....@gmail.com. I am looking forward to hear your
reply. Thank you!