Re: German

Message has been deleted

Justin K

Jul 11, 2010, 12:01:22 AM7/11/10
to perap...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately not at this time, the problem of turning the word you
are looking at into it's dictionary form so it can be looked up is
harder the more irregular a language is. With english and Russian for
examle there are many many irregular words so it becomes quite
difficult to do, and I don know of any open source solutions I can use
(all I know require paid licenses to use). If you know of open source
ones I can use though I'd be happy to add it to the plugins. Chinese
and Japanese are really structured so it wasn't difficult to code.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2010, at 12:57, John <johne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, there's an English-Chinese dictionary, an English-Japanese
> dictionary, a Chinese-German dictionary, and a Japanese-German
> dictionary... Is there any English-German (or other languages) that
> can be added to Perapera-kun?
>
> John

Message has been deleted