adding a lookupbar?

1 жолу көрүлдү
Биринчи окулбаган билдирүүгө өтүү

Jonathan

окула элек,
2010-ж., 22-июл. 11:29:5822/7/10
– peraperakun
Hey, how about like Rikaichan, you add a lookupbar feature that lets
you directly enter a word into the toolbar at the top of the firefox
window? This way it can serve as a regular dictionary as well. I use
the Rikaichan lookup feature all of the time when I'm offline, and
really wish there was a way to do this for Chinese too...

Jonathan

окула элек,
2010-ж., 22-июл. 11:32:4122/7/10
– peraperakun
Also, any new news on when a Korean version will be ready?

heidsieck

окула элек,
2010-ж., 23-июл. 07:16:4823/7/10
– peraperakun
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the question.

The toolbar was taken out because, well, it is kind of annoying and we
preferred a compact add-on. We really don't see perapera as a
dictionary and would rather concentrate on making it a better study
tool.

The Korean version will be made as soon as someone presents us with a
usable free dictionary, but nobody has stepped forward with one so
far. If you can find one, we'll be more than happy to make the add-on.
Баарына жооп берүү
Авторго жооп берүү
Багыттоо
0 жаңы билдирүү