Advice: Pop-up translator on FF 5 doesn't work

Yen

Jul 19, 2011, 4:46:06 AM7/19/11
to peraperakun
Hi, I've installed Perapakun Chinese on FF 5.0 (Windows 7) and am
having problems getting the popup translator tool to work. I've
installed the plugin, the dictionary. The perapakun lookup bar does
show up but it doesnt translate anything and I do have the little icon
(for the pop-up) but when I click on the icon, there is no pop-up. I
have been using this on my Macbook at home for two years (Firefox) and
I love it but I am not trying to install it on a new work computer
(PC) and am totally stuck. Any help would be appreciate!

Thanks,
Yen