MacOs + Firefox + PeraPeraKun Not working

1 view

Drake Coldwinter Torregrosa

Jun 5, 2011, 8:56:33 PM6/5/11
to peraperakun
Hello, I have the following setup:

MacOs 10.6.7
Firefox 4.0.1
PeraPeraKun 2.1.1
Dictionary 1.2 - new dictionaries (Chinese and Japanese)

I had firefox 3.6 and peraperakun worked as expected, since the
upgrade to firefox 4.0.1 peraperakun doesn't work even if I installed
the lastest versions. I can put the button in the top bar, but when I
click it nothing happens (I guess I should see the language flags, but
it's not the case).

If I can give you more information or details about my setup please
tell me.

thank you very much for the excellent program and keep the good work

Drake Coldwinter

Drake Coldwinter Torregrosa

Jun 5, 2011, 9:04:17 PM6/5/11
to peraperakun

This is very curious... If I click "View Add-On Bar" then I get a
bottom bar(like in firefox 3.6) with peraperakun star in the bottom
right corner, then peraperakun works, in the bottom bar but as well in
the top bar (the button I added with customize).

This behavior is constant, if I hide the add-on bar then I can't
change anymore the language. if I did choose Japanese, then it stays
in Japanese, but the button in the top bar doesn't work anymore.

Drake Coldwinter