keyboard shortcuts to toggle peraperakun on/off (Mac)

Tayathorn Kyavtanakij

Jul 28, 2010, 9:05:38 PM7/28/10
to peraperakun
im a mac user and i wanna know are there any keyboard shortcuts to
togggle peraperakun on/off without having to click on the icon???
thanks

Sinosplice

Aug 9, 2010, 12:04:14 AM8/9/10
to peraperakun
I second this request...

I'm running FF 3.6.8, version 2.1 of the PeraPera-kun addon (just
reinstalled).

I cannot get the toggle on/off hotkey to work on my Mac.
I cannot get the S to save hotkey to work on my Mac.
I cannot get wordlist to display on my Mac.

Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions?

Thanks...

On Jul 29, 9:05 am, Tayathorn Kyavtanakij <tayatho...@gmail.com>

jloechner

Aug 17, 2010, 10:42:04 AM8/17/10
to peraperakun
I cannot get the wordlist to display on my mac either, has anyone been
able to do this?
thanks,