Digestion with 2 enzymes

Mohammed Alhadidy

Dec 20, 2021, 9:56:49 PM12/20/21
to PeptideShaker
Hello,

I have a few samples that were digested with a combination of Asp-N and Lys-C. How can I set this up in peptide shaker? It did not seem straightforward to me.

Thanks,
-Mohammed

Harald Barsnes

Nov 21, 2022, 6:09:50 AM11/21/22
to PeptideShaker
Hi Mohammed,

Sorry for the very late answer! Seems like there was an error in the notification system for the Google group and I did not see your message until now.

The good news is that the support for multiple enzymes has since been added and you can now select more than one enzyme in the search settings dialog. Note that not all of the search engines support the use of more than one enzyme at the time though.

Best regards,
Harald