Load data into the program

matte...@libero.it

Jun 1, 2020, 11:48:43 AM6/1/20
to PeptideShaker
Hi I have spectra in raw format, but I can't load the data into the program can someone help me?

Harald Barsnes

Jun 1, 2020, 5:15:55 PM6/1/20
to PeptideShaker

Hi,

If you have Thermo raw files you can convert them with ThermoRawFileParser, either via the command line (https://github.com/compomics/ThermoRawFileParser) or via a graphical user interface (https://github.com/compomics/ThermoRawFileParserGUI).

If you have other raw file formats, we recommend the use of ProteoWizard (http://proteowizard.sourceforge.net).

For help on how to use both of the raw file converters above, please see our tutorial material (https://www.compomics.com/bioinformatics-for-proteomics), in particular Chapter 1.2 about Peak List Generation.

Best regards,
Harald