Questionnaire on HEC / Human-Asian elephant coexistence

Simon Hedges

Jul 6, 2021, 7:48:29 AM7/6/21
to people-...@googlegroups.com, Kate Jarvis

Dear all,

I hope this finds you well and you and your families are surviving these difficult times as unscathed as possible.

I am emailing now to draw your attention to a new online questionnaire on human-elephant conflict and coexistence in Asia. The questionnaire is part of Kate Jarvis’ MSc research at the University of Kent and will I think provide a useful summary of HEC/Cx issues in Asia for the wider Asian Elephant community once it is complete.  I have cc’ed Kate.  The link to the questionnaire is in her email below.

With thanks and best wishes,

Simon