Call for all entities working on Human - Wildlife Conflict and Coexistence

Tommy Gaillard

Jun 21, 2021, 11:42:54 AM6/21/21
to people-...@googlegroups.com
Dear People and Wildlife group,

As key stakeholders involved in Human - Wildlife interactions, I am pleased to offer you an opportunity of becoming an official partner of ENCOSH, the first international collaborative platform to tackle human-wildlife conflict and coexistence issues: https://encosh.org/en/

It is a win-win partnership where you will get direct benefits by just submitting your main initiatives on the platform. Contact me for further details and join us!

All the best

--
Tommy Gaillard

Association HISA
COFEEL & ENCOSH project : http://hisaproject.org/les-projets/

Tel : +33.6.37.59.18.05
Skype : gaillard88

 "Alone we go fast, together we go far."

Nishith A Dharaiya

Jun 24, 2021, 7:30:48 AM6/24/21
to people-...@googlegroups.com, Shalu Mesaria
Hello Tommy
Thank you very much for your email and inviting us for becoming an official partner of ENCOSH.
Let me introduce our group working in India and focusing on Human-Wildlife Conflicts especially Sloth bear and Leoaprd as well as few ungulate species. Our group (Wildlife and Conservation Biology Research Foundation and Research Lab) at HNG University, Patan- India are working in this field since 2008.
We are interested to join this group as an Official partner and collaborator.
Kindly send us the details and other requirements for the same. \
I am copying our project leader Shalu in this email also.
Thank you very much
We look forward to hear from you
Nishith and Shalu

--
People & Wildlife e-group
A joint initiative of the WildCRU (University of Oxford) and the IUCN SSC Human-Wildlife Conflict Task Force to create a forum for human-wildlife conflicts and solutions.

Dr. Nishith Dharaiya
Associate Professor
Department of Life Sciences
HNG University, Patan (Gujarat) India 384 265
Co Chair, IUCN Sloth bear Expert Team
Member, State Wildlife Board, Gujarat
Cell: +91 999 898 1560 WhatsApp: +91 832 051 9905
Visit us:

Roxana Rojas Vera Pinto

Jun 24, 2021, 1:23:33 PM6/24/21
to people-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Tomy

Thank you for the invitation.
I already registered. I hope this platform could help us to strength the bridge between Sudamerican and worldwide human-wildlife researchers.

Best regards,
Roxana Rojas-VeraPinto
Proyecto Isnachi

--
People & Wildlife e-group
A joint initiative of the WildCRU (University of Oxford) and the IUCN SSC Human-Wildlife Conflict Task Force to create a forum for human-wildlife conflicts and solutions.
---

Roxana Rojas-VeraPinto
Proyecto Isnachi

Bahar Baviskar

Jun 28, 2021, 6:43:45 AM6/28/21
to people-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tommy,
Can you please send details about partenership?

Thank you
Bahar

Tommy Gaillard

Jun 28, 2021, 8:07:57 AM6/28/21
to people-...@googlegroups.com, rox...@gmail.com
Dear Roxana and all,

Yes, we are definitely doing our best to make this platform a useful tool to strengthen the bridge between people from all over the globe working on HWI, including researchers but also other stakeholders who have knowledge and experiences on this complex and urgent issue.

To note that new developments are being done on the platform so that a messaging service on the member page will be soon available and a forum to promote exchange of knowledge and new collaboration.

As many members already did, you can all individually start contributing by adding your own initiatives contributing to tackle Human-Wildlife conflict and coexistence issues or sharing your comments on initiatives already available. Each contribution is meaningful. As an organization, you can now become a partner of our platform to move forward. We get a new entity partner almost every week, join us!

Don't hesitate to contact me directly for further information or guidance.
All the best
Tommy

Dr. Aditi Sharma

Jun 28, 2021, 3:44:00 PM6/28/21
to people-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tommy

I am interested. Kindly share the details.

Best Regards,
Aditi Sharma

Tommy Gaillard

Jul 7, 2021, 8:36:44 AM7/7/21
to people-...@googlegroups.com, aditi...@gmail.com
Hi Aditi and all,

Great to read your interest to join our official partners of the platform ENCOSH. For further information, you will find below the agreement to fill and sign up.

Four new organizations have joined us in the last month, from different continents!  You are all welcome to join us so that we will better learn from each other how to better tackle urgent and complex Human - Wildlife coexistence issues.

All the best
Tommy

Agreement Partnership ENCOSH platform_Update.pdf