Call for sharing initiatives to promote Human - Wildlife Coexistence

Tommy Gaillard

Feb 13, 2021, 12:04:34 PM2/13/21
to people-...@googlegroups.com, Miquel Torrents-Ticó, Susan Boonman, Silvia Ribeiro, BEATRICE FRANK
Dear all,

We are pleased to let you know that the recent international collaborative platform ENCOSH is moving forward! New initiatives and new members are indeed coming regularly from all over the world!

I invite all of you to have a look on this collaborative platform (https://encosh.org/en/) and if you have not done it yet, to become members of this diverse and wide community of stakeholders involved in tackling Human - Wildlife coexistence challenges. You are free to i) use the filter to find relevant initiatives form your work; ii) share your comments, own experiences and questions on the available 84 initiatives, iii) add your own initiatives by filling in a form and get a free technical sheet that highlights your work.

We are also open for collaboration with extant organizations and networks to better move forward and better tackle this urgent challenge, locally and globally!

Looking forward to reading and inspiring from you all.
the ENCOSH team

--
Tommy Gaillard

Association HISA