New publication from the IUCN SSC Human-Wildlife Conflict Task Force

HWCTF Programme Officer

Jan 21, 2022, 7:34:46 AM1/21/22
to people-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am pleased to share a new publication from the IUCN SSC Human-Wildlife Conflict Task Force. Our new publication "Perspectives on Human-Wildlife Coexistence" is a briefing paper that explains the IUCN SSC Human-Wildlife Conflict Task Force's perspectives on human-wildlife coexistence, outlining its scope, complexities, key characteristics and approaches to coexistence.

I attach a copy of the publication and it can also be accessed on our policies page here. Please feel free to share it with your colleagues.

Best wishes,

James

Programme Officer, IUCN SSC Human-Wildlife Conflict Task Force
www.hwctf.org

FacebookTwitter

IUCN SSC HWCTF 2022 Perspectives on human-wildlife coexistence Briefing Paper by the IUCN SSC Human-Wildlife Conflict Task Force.pdf